Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC)
As part of the Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC), we produce information of value that ensures compliance to client’s company regulations and efficient governance. Our all-encompassing, integrated approach incorporates your organization’s needs in risk tolerance, internal policies and regulatory requirements of the day.
Our clients are provided with real-time GRC executive reports that accommodate changes in data storage, new technologies, and the market situation. Our risk management services cost a fraction of what you would pay for in house and include access to specialists who have vast experience in your industry and serve your unique needs.
Small to medium-size business find our custom-tailored services cost-effective, with the use of pre-built components and proprietary frameworks. Large enterprises looking for unique risk management solutions will find a reliable third-party partner without the overhead costs of a full-time hire.
Contact us today at 416-915-4238, if you require immediate access to a specialist in the following areas of governance, risk management and compliance:
- Strategic risk management and evaluation
- Design and implementation of risk infrastructure
- Compliance program planning and control testing
- Compliance monitoring and assessment
- Custom compliance services related to taxes, banking industry, FDA, etc.
- Controls and policy assessments
- IT asset repositories
- Data aggregation
- GRC data warehouse design
- And more