Information Security Advisers
Conducting business over the Internet makes good sense for organizations of all sizes. But it’s not without risk. Hackers are using increasingly sophisticated tools to create viruses, worms, rootkits and other attacks. The focus is now on vulnerability management, which enables the detection and remediation of weaknesses before they are exploited.
Being proactive is the key. Organizations that use vulnerability management tools no longer have to rely solely on defensive security measures to protect themselves.
CORPORATE INVESTIGATION & SURVEILLANCE
The Chaos Group of Canada has an in-depth understanding of procuring background screening information throughout the provinces and territories, with specific adherence to Canadian federal and provincial laws.
The Chaos Group of Canada can efficiently provide background checks for employers with Canadian locations or a need to background screen an individual with a residential or educational history in Canada
The Chaos Group of Canada background check services include:
- Indication of criminal record searches
- Individual credit reports
- Education and employment verification
- Professional licenses and certification verification
- Reference interviews
- Driver record abstracts (except Alberta)
- Civil and bankruptcy record searches
- Lien and property searches
- Internet and media presence searches
- Corporate registration searches
- International terrorism, financial, and political sanctions searches
- Social Media Foot Print
Adversary Simulation, Red Teaming & Physical Penetration Testing
The primary objective for a physical penetration test is to measure the strength of existing physical security controls and uncover their weaknesses before bad actors are able to discover and exploit them.
Physical penetration testing, or physical intrusion testing, will reveal real-world opportunities for malicious insiders or bad actors to be able to compromise physical barriers (ie: locks, sensors, cameras, mantraps) in such a way that allows for unauthorized physical access to sensitive areas leading up to data breaches and system/network compromise.
This type of test is an attack simulation carried out by our highly trained security consultants in an effort to:
- Identify physical security control flaws present in the environment
- Understand the level of real-world risk for your organization
- Help address and fix identified physical security flaws
The Chaos Group of Canada Security’s physical pen testers & Read Team have experience infiltrating some of the most secure environments the same way bad guys would. They leverage this experience to zero in on critical issues and provide actionable remediation guidance.