THREAT MONITORING & ALERT SERVICES
THREAT INTELLIGENCE & ANALYSTS
Our team of security analysts and researchers combine their expertise in threat intelligence with our incident response and threat monitoring capabilities to enrich your security program and help you move forward efficiently and with minimum interruption of your business.
THE THREAT INTELLIGENCE CYCLE
The Chaos Group of Canada designs and builds cyber threat intelligence (CTI) solutions and capabilities within your security and business operations to optimize your ability to consume, analyze and apply cyber threat intelligence to protect the business.
The Chaos Group follows the five stages of intelligence production:
1. PLANNING & DIRECTION: The leaders of any organization undertaking an intelligence operation
must set goals and boundaries that are informed by policy, resources, time and risks the organization is willing to accept.
2. DATA COLLECTION: Data, of course, is the precursor to any intelligence analysis — the raw material from which all further developments are derived.
3. PROCESSING & EXPLOITATION: processing and exploiting data means turning the raw information into something that an analyst can understand, identify patterns and draw conclusions from, and ultimately, take action.
4. ANALYSIS & PRODUCTION: Data and knowledge is combined into a form that can be processed by humans and computers. The knowledge becomes internalized, moving from explicit to tacit.
5. DISSEMINATION & EVALUATION: The final stage of the intelligence cycle, that of dissemination and evaluation, then drives further refinements of the cycle.