Risk Management ServicesIdentify threats, Determine risk, Prioritize risk reduction
Information Security Advisers
The Chaos Groups Cyber Security & ISO (Information Security Officer) program is designed for organizations that need someone to take responsibility for the growth of the information security program but don’t need a full-time, ISO. Hiring an ISO is expensive, The Chaos Group of Canada provides everything you need at a fraction of the cost.
What’s included in our ISO program?
With ISO, any security service The Chaos Group of Canada offers is immediately available to you. Typically, organizations engage The Chaos Group of Canada’s ISO to add security expertise and guidance to their team, either on their security steering committee, IT steering committee, or similar.
The Chaos Group of Canada’s ISO can include as little as a few hours per month of guidance. It is a perfect way for organizations to keep security professionals engaged with their team without the cost of hiring a security employee.
Threat Risk Assessments & Physical Security
Our clients are provided with real-time GRC executive reports that address risks and compliance. Our risk management services cost a fraction of what you would pay for in house and include access to specialists who have vast experience in your industry and serve your unique needs.
Small to medium-size enterprises find our custom-tailored services cost-effective, due to the use of pre-built components and industry recognized frameworks. Large enterprises looking for unique risk management solutions will find a reliable third-party partner without the overhead costs of a full-time hire.
Risk Assessment process:
- Identify threats
- Assess vulnerabilities
- Determine risk (Risk Modeling)
- Identify mitigating controls
- Prioritize risk reduction
Investigative Due Diligence & 3rd Party Vendor Assessments
Do you really know who you’re dealing with? A leader in exposing reputational, legal and financial risks in North America and abroad. Innovative Investigation. Request A Call-Back. Robust investigations of high-risk individuals and entities.
One-stop Sanctions, PEPs and Adverse Media solution
All of the data and tools you need for thorough anti-money laundering (AML) screening can be accessed in one place. The Chaos Group of Canada employs a rigorous investigative process to provide a comprehensive of high-risk individuals and entities.
An Investigative Profile can be accessed including:
- Adverse Media Segment: An extensive proprietary database of profiles that have been linked to illicit activities from over 30,000 news sources worldwide
- Sanctions & Enforcement Segment: Aggregates information from the most important sanction lists worldwide (OFAC, EU, UN, BOE, FBI, BIS, etc.) and from over 1,000 global enforcement lists and court filings such as the FDA, US HHS, UK FSA, SEC and more
- Politically Exposed Person Segment: Includes profiles of PEPs and their family members
- State-Owned Enterprises Segment: A proprietary list of government-owned and government-linked corporations
Adversary Simulation, Red Teaming & Physical Penetration Testing
The primary objective for a physical penetration test is to measure the strength of existing physical security controls and uncover their weaknesses before bad actors are able to discover and exploit them.
Physical penetration testing, or physical intrusion testing, will reveal real-world opportunities for malicious insiders or bad actors to be able to compromise physical barriers (ie: locks, sensors, cameras, mantraps) in such a way that allows for unauthorized physical access to sensitive areas leading up to data breaches and system/network compromise.
This type of test is an attack simulation carried out by our highly trained security consultants in an effort to:
- Identify physical security control flaws present in the environment
- Understand the level of real-world risk for your organization
- Help address and fix identified physical security flaws
The Chaos Group of Canada Security’s physical pen testers & Read Team have experience infiltrating some of the most secure environments the same way bad guys would. They leverage this experience to zero in on critical issues and provide actionable remediation guidance.